Digital Marketing is Dynamic, that is just how it is. So, to stay relevant in the business you have to also stay dynamic in planning your strategies, while also engaging target customers.
Your business strategies have to be interesting to your customers, while still delivering amazing and high-quality content and adding value to customers. In this article, we are focusing on 30 brands with the best digital marketing campaigns. These brands are smashing it in their fields with their campaigns.
– Here are 30 brands with the best Digital Marketing campaigns:
1) American Express: It is of utmost importance to create a community for your business brand online. Make everyone feel empowered, turn it into a family, let your customers feel connected to the brand, and this is what American Express does. They have an open forum website for their customers, where they allow guests and speakers from different walks of life to interact with their customers and empower them.
2) Single Grain and Eric Sui: Their strategy involves putting their content on every online platform, you name it, they have their content on it. You never know where your customers may come from, just publish your content and engage everyone from anywhere.
3) Zappos : Is a shoe producing company that also participates in e-business. Their selling point is the online customer care service they deliver. They do not focus on their business profit alone, but also their customers by looking for new ways to make business easy and stress-free.
4) Mint : You want to add value in one way or the other to your customer right? That is exactly what Mint did. They educated their customers in financial ways. Imagine being able to control your expenses and budget all thanks to a business brand?
5) Lyft : This brand has one of the best campaigns from the traditional method of referrals. Lyft is a car service that ensures that it provides the best riding experience for its customers. Not everyone can afford a car, and when you experience a great ride service, you tell your friend, and the friend tells the next friend, and that is how the world goes around, referrals, no matter how long it may take, once it is worth it, it will last.
6) Dollar shave club: Have interesting content, engage your audience, and know your target audience. Use whatever is within your reach to engage them. This brand used funny videos to engage their customers, and now they have the market running for them, as they wanted to. Always seek to have fun!
7) The wire cutter: This brand used something similar to referrals, but their method was done online. If you are looking for gadgets or any of that sort they always know where to direct you to.
8). Slack: Slack focused on giving their customers the best user experience. No one likes stress, and you would not want your customers to experience it. No matter what business you are into, or whatever service you provide, once the customer operations are sad, the business would be pretty shaky.
9) Airbnb: This brand came into the business and redefined the way people travel and book hotels. Their strategy is User Generated Content, where they repost their customers’ reviews, pictures on their social media platforms, while also connecting with their loyal customers.
10) Jet blue: It is not just about promoting your business, respond to your customers’ worries and complaints, and attend to it promptly.
11) Yelp: Yelp uses the referral marketing system. Once you offer great services, and have a good business relationship with your customers, you would receive more reviews and referrals from your customers to their friends and family to patronize whatever service you provide.
12) Master Card: They engaged their customers through their media content; this is why it is necessary to know the type of customers your business caters for. Their digital marketing campaign was implemented at the right time, and it got the response it needed.
13) Uniqlo: A Japanese apparel company that wanted to be recognized not only as a fashion brand, but also as a company interested in technology, and they did just that.
14) Domino’s: It is again, all about making life stress free for customers. They already were connected to the digital media world but they needed to ensure their customers got their hot pizza easily regardless of their distances.
15) Heineken: Spread positivity; bring the world together irrespective of differences, with just a bottle of beer. They created a campaign that focused on various views.
16) Tesla: Use any social media networking site to your advantage. Engage your customers, and show them the amazing things the brand gets up to. The CEO of Tesla, Elon Musk also has a huge following on his social media platform and connects virally with his followers all over the world.
17) Clean: Invest in digital marketing strategies, you never know which one is going to be the winner, just invest and believe.
18) Twitter (Brand bowl): Believes in engaging customers in fun and interesting ways, and challenge them, also reward their participation and dedication.
19) KFC: Be creative, no matter how good you think your business is, be dynamic in your ways.
20) Ultra Music Festival: Again, you need to know your audience. The digital organizers of this event understood that some of their target audience would not be able to attend the music festival, and they provided a platform for their audience to live stream from wherever.
21) Sephora: Attend to the requests of your customers, by providing easier ways for them to patronize your products. Use technology, just provide a means.
22) Porsche: Know your audience and engage them. They engaged their affluent customers through a hologram video and received amazing feed backs while also making profits from it.
23) The shelter pet project: This brand uses Facebook to help care for the society, by providing a home for homeless animals.
24) Doctor Who: This show incorporated the trend and popularity of social media to maximize their content and gain more audience for their TV show.
Some other popular brands that have one of the best digital marketing campaigns include:
27) Taco bell
28) Deadmau 5
29) Worldwide breast cancer
30) ALS Association.
From the compilation of these brands, the most popular campaigns were attending to the needs of the customers, and this cannot be overemphasized because, without your customers, you have no business. Time, energy and funds is needed to have a successful digital marketing campaign that speaks to your target audience.So, if you want your business to have the best digital marketing campaign, understudy one of these companies and watch your business boom